Saturday, December 12, 2015

Midnight Mental Massacre.

I hate not being able to sleep when I want. Jess can simply sit down - he doesn't even need to lay down - anywhere and be conked out in a matter of minutes. I have to spend at least an hour winding down, and another hour trying to fall asleep before finally drifting off. Then, if anything wakes me up I'm most likely up for the day. Hence why I'm sitting in front of my computer with a big cup of coffee hours before my alarm will be going off.

But I'm okay. I have a Walking Dead Let's Play queued up on YouTube (I've never yelled so much at a Let's Play) and an open work schedule that I can shimmy a nap into. Not that I'm getting much work done with how severe my depression has been lately. But, again, I'm okay. At least trying to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment